Financial Peace University @ Six:Eight
Six:Eight will once again be one of the host sites for Financial Peace University, facilitated locally this winter/spring by Albert Ruggieri.
Join us for the 9-week class, taking place on Monday evenings from 7pm to 9pm from January 6th through March 2nd. The cost for the class (and an annual FPU membership) is $99 per household (see details below).
Learn more about budgeting and financial planning, debt reduction, stewardship and tithing, investing wisely and more.
To sign up:
- Go to https://fpu.com/1092399
- Click "Buy now" to buy your household membership and register for the class. (Note: Only debit cards or Paypal are accepted for payment.)
With any questions or for more information about the class, contact Albert Ruggieri via the Financial Peace University website, through firstname.lastname@example.org or at Six:Eight on Sundays.
The $99 class costs and annual membership per household includes the following:
- Access to financialpeace.com (includes the 9 video lessons taught by Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze and Chris Hogan that form the basis of the class).
- A workbook that goes along with the lessons
- The opportunity to ask our trained financial coaches your questions
- The Legacy Journey, Dave's six-lesson course on building wealth
- Smart Money Smart Kids, Rachel and Dave's course on teaching your kids about money
- An online community made up of like-minded folds who are working to get out of debt, save and invest for the future
- Exclusive Ramsey event livestreams
- Access to EveryDollar Plus, the budgeting tool we created with you in mind
- Plus, other amazing tools for tracking your progress