SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
In-Person Worship is on Sundays at 9:30a at 1116 E Lancaster Ave., Bryn Mawr!
- The children’s director will send a weekly registration form for parents to register their children for two separate classes: younger & older.
- If no parents sign their children up for a certain Sunday, then the respective class will be canceled for that week, or combined with the other if too small - the director will inform teachers & aides by Saturday evening of any changes.
- If you are not in our email system email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on.
Social Distancing Practices
We trust that all who attend physical gatherings will be considerate of others & practice social distancing responsibly by following the guidelines below.
- The PA Dept of Health mandates, masks to be worn while indoors & anytime where social distancing can't be accomplished by anyone 2yrs old & up. Social distancing of at least 6 feet from other people who aren’t from your household in both indoor & outdoor spaces, and avoidance of close physical contact.
- The building has been cleaned thoroughly & will be cleaned weekly.
- The Front Door Greeter will keep the door open during nice days. Direct people to use only the stairs (unless they have to use the elevator for physical reasons or strollers) to go up for the service & use the elevator if anyone has to go downstairs during the service. Urge people to use the stairs to exit the building after the service & anyone going back up to the sanctuary after the service to use the elevator, in order to keep cross traffic on the stairs at a minimum.
- We will not be providing coffee or snacks for the foreseeable future.
- Parents who do not want to put their kids in a classroom are encouraged to keep kids them in the service with something for them to do to stay occupied.
- We’ll have hand sanitizer & disinfectant wipes available throughout the building.